Tuesday, March 15, 2011

American Returns to Israel (on a more permanent basis)

Dear Readers,

I am finally back in Israel for more than a few days at a time, and I can honestly say that I have never been happier to see Jerusalem. After landing at Ben Gurion, the entire plane began clapping and screaming - we had arrived home. Poland was a very difficult, but important experience. I am currently working on blog posts to share with all of you - I will most likely post them next week. It's going to be hard to summarize such an experience in words, especially in blog posts where word counts are limited, but I promise to do my best. Instead of relaying what we did and saw every day, I am going to divide my posts into time periods (Jewish life before the Holocaust, during and after). It will most likely be three or four posts, so please be patient, I'm working on it!

As always, thank you for reading, and I promise more interesting and informative (and content-filled!) posts soon!

Love,

Elana

1 comment:

  1. Where are you??? I love your posts and miss them. (I went to school with your mom and dad).

    ReplyDelete